Saturday, February 28, 2009

To all my friends and readers

i based my comment on the personna projected in the poem
on the character the personna portrays self on my mind.

all my poems are base on real life, not necessarily my life
but on every day life of human and man being. acting, reacting
inter-reacting. life is beautifull, exciting, full of suspense
that you know not what will come next.

life is short and i found that it is a waste of time to indulge
on selfpity, on sadness and sorrow. i try to project to my
poems hope for today and not tomorrow or yesterday.life
is now and it will always be forever now.

i love those poet who makes comment on my work for it
makes me feel in a way that i was able to communicate.
to them and also to you, thank you.........

No comments:

Post a Comment